So, first, I'm using Microsoft's LiveWriter to make this post. It's a new blog editor that's supposed to be really cool and make blogging easier (to add pictures & stuff - wysiwyg - etc.) We'll see how it turns out.
I'm horribly behind in posting pictures from the summer, so with much prodding from Walter, I'm going to post some entries about our summer, the kids and the dogs. Enjoy!
On to the subject of this post...
While the boys and I were in Chicago this summer, one of our highlights was going sailing with Mr. John. Although Joey got a little seasick, we had a great time. Mark & Karen joined us, too.
Here's the sailing vessel, Leander...
And a few of its passengers...
Finally, who's that steering????
Thank you, Mr. John, for a great day!
2 comments:
Wow, Nicky's driving - stay off the sidewalks...err, piers...
What handsome sailors!
Tante Evi
Post a Comment