Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The much awaited grill!

The gas still is not connected so we can't grill just yet. With all the rain we are getting, I'm not sure we could grill anyhow....





When the sun comes back out (hopefully not too soon since the A/C is out - another story for another day) and I get the pool cleaned up, I'll post some more pictures of the whole thing.

2 comments:

wnk said...

I heard a rumor that this might be another violation. You're really racking up the black marks. Can the HOA actually foreclose on your house and make you move out if you become too big of a nuisance?

Laura said...

You know us trouble-makers... :) Craig is trying to keep the wafting smell of grilled steaks from floating towards the HOA president's home!

You will have to come join us in some grilling and fruity drinks on the lanai.