Lots of cool stuff - pictures and stories - about the fantastic grandkids, the pets and all the other cool stuff in our lives!
Wow! You are going to have no teeth left if you keep this up! You better start filling in some of those holes!
Were you brushing too hard? I think the tooth fairy will be going bankrupt soon, with all the teeth being lost around here!Tante Evi
I bet you guys can fit multipl straws in your mouths even when biting down. Fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! You are going to have no teeth left if you keep this up! You better start filling in some of those holes!
Were you brushing too hard? I think the tooth fairy will be going bankrupt soon, with all the teeth being lost around here!
Tante Evi
I bet you guys can fit multipl straws in your mouths even when biting down. Fun!
Post a Comment