Thursday, May 31, 2007

We celebrated Katie's 8th birthday at Disney - she must be pretty lucky... We called on Friday to get any reservation still available, thinking we might just end up eating a big Disney turkey leg in honor of her birthday. But what luck, they had 9am reservations at Cinderella's Castle for the princess! :) A good time was had by all, but I really think that Snow White was working Katie for a piece of cake!

































These haven't changed in about 30 years - but they are ALWAYS a good time!





















Here they are enjoying some of the rides and everyone's favorite Disney pastime - standing in line...














































They were so exhausted after the big trip, they couldn't even stay awake to eat dinner - notice the half eaten chicken nugget in Nick's hand...

















We visited Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. Plus Craig took all the kids to Blizard Beach on Friday by himself! :) Sorry there are no pictures of the water park - I had the camera in my purse. I don't think anyone wants to see pictures of the homeschool conference I attended....

Unfortunately, I also have no pictures of (drum roll please.... and you may want to sit down....) All FOUR, yes I said all four children on the first real roller coaster ride! Joey, Nick and Katie did Mt Everest in Animal Kingdom and Maddy, Nick, Joey and Katie did Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain twice at the Magic Kingdom. They may need years of therapy (especially Joey) to get over it, but bribery is a magical parenting tool! :) Don't ask Uncle Craig how much it set him back....

Now we just have to pester Amy about posting cruise pictures.....

1 comment:

Viki said...

Makes me glad that we're taking Nick & Joe to a baseball game and not Great America!

Love the pictures. :-)