Such a hands-on Dad and Uncle - always willing to use top-notch problem solving skills with the children such as "Didn't I tell you to get your butt out of (insert current location of said child ) and get moving???" Here is an example of the magic he has with children!
Always an ACTIVE and devoted puppy parent! Ready to step right in a take on the responsibility of a frisky young pup!
And who could forget this memorable day when he ate nothing but lobster for the entire day!!!!
And of course my favorite hiking buddy!
But now that you are 40, I might have to consider replacing you with someone who can keep up the pace! :)
Hope you have a great birthday! We love you! (And love poking fun at you!)
3 comments:
Sorry I didn't call or post yesterday - hope you had a great day and a wonderful cruise!
Happy Birthday, baby brother!
Evi
Thanks you very much for the kind words, but I must respectfully dispute the notion that I am the limiting factor in our hiking pace. I do appreciate the fact that you've found two very able training partners. Hopefully they'll get you in good enough shape to keep up with the old man.
Post a Comment