Then we headed off for a few days of skiing. We skied the first day in 75 degree weather. Then Friday brought a spring snow storm of 8 inches of nice powder to Blue Mountain. We practically had the place to ourselves and the skiing was awesome!
If I can ever figure out how to do it, I will post the rather amusing video of my husband trying to video Katie in the terrain park. As he is videoing, you can see the blue line indicating a jump come into view and then you realize that he did not realize he was going over a jump with the video camera still rolling! :) Needless to say, he doesn't end up on his feet!
So the girls head out to Grandma & Grandpa's on Wednesday. (I have been told to use my time to find a few homes with pools that they can then pick from when they get to Jacksonville. They hate looking at houses and I think it is all too fresh in the memory!)
Craig flies back on Wednesday night and we head to the Kreilings on Thursday or Friday to meet the newest addition. Then by Friday or Saturday, we should be settling into our apartment with the dogs. Hopefully it will only be a short stay and we will find a home quickly!
1 comment:
I am sooooo looking forward to the video! Is it yet another addition to the Laura and Craig reality show?? I see Craig is still going with the high school years look of wearing jeans to ski! Happy house with a pool hunting!
Post a Comment