Monday, March 12, 2007

Joey was pleased to host his Book 1 completion piano recital on Sunday, March 11 at noon. This is a BIG DEAL for Suzuki piano students. He memorized 18+ songs for the recital and played them all beautifully. He hosted several families for the recital and all enjoyed yummy, picked-out-by-Joey munchies afterwards.

Joey at the grand piano playing at his recital -










And Joey receiving his award for completing Book 1 -










And Joey with his piano teacher, Miss Jennifer -


CONGRATULATIONS, JOEY!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Well done, Joey!

I can't wait to hear you play, I will get my piano tuned before you come to visit!

Tante Evi

Viki said...

Yeah, mom really does have to get her piano tuned, but I'd like to hear Joey play, too...

Eva said...

Actually, I was talking to the tuner just the other day! If I can figure out when, it will get tuned.