Saturday, May 22, 2010

8th Grade Formal Dance

On Friday, May 21, the 8th graders had their formal dance.  The theme was Aloha.  Nicky’s date was Jenny.   Here are some pictures from before the dance.   Enjoy!

005 The corsage and entry ticket.   All students had to have 4 teachers and their parent sign the permission form.

007 Getting ready!

012 The young couples… from left to right – Nicky, Jenny, Colin, Hope, Cody and Lauren.

The formal picture!

IMAG0008

According to Nicky, he had a BLAST!!! 

*sniff*  they grow up so fast!!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Nicky - I am glad you had a good time and your date is VERY cute. Nice matching tie! (But Cody and Lauren look a little too close for comfort. Nick, your Mom did have the talk with you that if you get that close to girls really bad things happen, like hair growing out your nose and green warts on your hands.... So have fun but not that close!)

And then I am keeping my fingers crossed that in another year or so the strapless dress fad will be replaced with the full sleeve, turtle-neck, down to mid-calf dress by the time Maddy is attending these functions....

Eva said...

They look so grown up!

Anonymous said...

They look really nice together. I feel so old!

Viki said...

That last picture is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Markus said...

You go dude!