Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here are some pictures of our spring break. We started by stopping in at the Kreilings' to enjoy a weekend and then we headed to Jax to spend the rest of the week with our old neighbors. It was a great trip - good weather and spending time with awesome family and friends - can't beat that! (Well maybe if you could throw some camping in.....)


Walter and I heading out to run our 1/2 marathon. We both finished and I finished faster than I anticipated, so all was good. Except for the fact that it was VERY cold and Uncle Walter was not waiting for me at the finish line, nor our designated meeting spot. Gee whiz - I run all that dang time and then have to stand in the cold and try to find him......









When Katie was riding in FL, she was lucky enough to ride her trainer's trusty steed when she was a child, Sketch. We spent an afternoon visiting with Katie's old trainer and Sketch. Sketch just celebrated his 28th birthday and Katie brought him his favorite treat - Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes! Yummy! :) Although it was hard to get a picture of Katie and just Sketch - with a box of oatmeal cookies in her hand, she quickly became very popular in the pasture.







A picture of the kids in their Easter duds!

No comments: