First they had to head to the corn maze. Boy am I glad that they are old enough to do this stuff themselves now - Dad and I enjoyed hot dogs and nachos while they spent about 30min in the maze.... :)
A favorite activity is always the Harvest Slinger. You have to get your apple into the bathtub out in the field and you get a free pumpkin. The girls could play for hours and Mom and Dad enjoy it as well. (Not bragging, but Mom WAS the closest to getting one in! Oh yea - Oh yea!)
No trip to the pumpkin patch is complete without a goofy picture - Dad is such a good sport, I think his hole was about 18 inches off the ground.
And of course then you have to pick your pumpkin.... The girls decided it was a lot more fun than going to Publix and getting a pumpkin at the grocery store, which we had to do last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment