Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two blog posts in one day??? I must have too much time on my hands. But my sister said that if it is icky outside, I get to just sit around and do nothing and I always listen to my sister!

But the reason for my post is to let you know that my unscientific research says that game 5 will not resume this evening....

This is the scene outside my door:








Since my girls are at school, I had to venture out with my new best buddies.... And judging by the amount of slush - it is one of those very pretty, but very wet snows - the field will not be dry enough to play today....








And I just thought this was pretty, the maple tree in full fall color with the snow falling.....







My girls are thrilled with the snow. I'm just hoping we don't have a winter like Chicago had last year...

1 comment:

Viki said...

What a beautiful picture of the puppies under the tree! I hope no one has a winter as bad as Chicago's was last year either...

Congrats to the Phillies!