Lots of cool stuff - pictures and stories - about the fantastic grandkids, the pets and all the other cool stuff in our lives!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Garfield for December 02 2007
I like this Garfield. It is funny I think everyone should read it. I get it everyday on my iGoogle account. So I wanted to share one with you. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
I did not no that Garfield is one of Grandpa Swanson's favorite comics!!!! And that is for me to know and you to um... Not find out!!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
2 comments:
Glad to see Nicky is a regular poster! Did you know that Garfield is one of Grandpa Swanson's favorite comics as well?
How did you put the line through all your writing?
I did not no that Garfield is one of Grandpa Swanson's favorite comics!!!!
And that is for me to know and you to
um... Not find out!!!!!!!
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment