Where Nick when you need him????? We had to ride on Space Mountain with no one to ride in the front, so guess who had to do it?
And then we had to ride again and again and again and again and again....
Can't wait for Nick and Joe to come down so I can ride Space Mountain AGAIN, because I just can't get enough of that ride..... Are the kids old enough to ride alone while I sit eating a turkey leg from the Lunching Pad yet???? :)
6 comments:
They're almost old enough. :-)
Oh! So I'm always there when you don't need me but never when you need me. Maybe i should never leave! Please can i stay?
sorry i left out the don't. :-)
We'd love to have you stay, but don't you think your parents would get lonely?
Oh and by the way - we'll go to the Magic Kingdom this time for Joey's birthday because that is where he wants to go... But next time it is MGM and you are going on the Rock & Roll roller coaster which goes upside down! :)
Okay!!!
Post a Comment