But the favorite part by far was getting to eat in the cafeteria - with no Mom telling them what to eat! Maddy was on the all "white food" diet... White bread, turkey, pasta with no sauce, english muffins.... Katie was on the all pizza diet and every now and then had some cereal for breakfast if no pizza was available! :)
No actual diving pictures.... have you ever tried to take a diving picture with a digital camera with a delay???? Not pretty. But Katie is doing well on her inward and even surprised the coach by doing it off the 3-meter board. Maddy is really getting more height on her back dive - working towards the back flip and they both are almost doing a front flip. Both also went off the 5 meter board and I understand that Katie walked up to the 10 meter, but decided against going off! I can't blame her - I don't think I could even go up and look over!
No comments:
Post a Comment