Lots of cool stuff - pictures and stories - about the fantastic grandkids, the pets and all the other cool stuff in our lives!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Whooooo! It's spoooky Halloween!
Can you tell which pumpkin was carved by Nicky and which by Walter?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey - where is Joe's pumpkin??? One carved by Walter, one carved by Nick....
By the way, Craig's buy of the season was an electric pumpkin carving knife. I have to say I was skeptical when he bought it, but it worked like a charm. Both girls could carve their own pumpkin!
3 comments:
Hey - where is Joe's pumpkin??? One carved by Walter, one carved by Nick....
By the way, Craig's buy of the season was an electric pumpkin carving knife. I have to say I was skeptical when he bought it, but it worked like a charm. Both girls could carve their own pumpkin!
my guess is that Nicky carved the one on the left and uncle walter the one on the right :)
they both look GREAT though!!!
I agree with Kristin.
Now I wish I'd carved a pumpkin...
Post a Comment