Look what’s the new fashion for 8th graders! An AirBoot! Not really – Nicky aggravated a growth plate in his ankle and now has to wear this AirBoot for at least the next two weeks. Unfortunately it also means no soccer and PE but he seems okay with that. Joey just had to take a picture and I promised to put it on the blog.
Joey also wanted a picture posted of our new printer – isn’t it new & shiny looking? Our last printer kicked the bucket (& noisily I might add).
And here’s a picture of Lucy & Duke – they are doing just fine.
--Amy
2 comments:
I bet that Airboot really slows Nicky down - although it might attract the girls.... "Ohhhh Nicky, did you hurt yourself? Can I help you?"
Nice printer!
Yeah, now the girls will have to carry Nicky's books. That vertical shot of him, though - holy crap! He's taller than the refrigerator!
Your new printer looks kind of like a giant iPhone. :-)
Post a Comment