So we switched rooms, Maddy is now in the smaller of the rooms and she was willing to only have her twin bed (no bunk beds) and then Katie went into the slightly larger room, but is able to have some of her most prized possessions in her room now. And the girls get a TV in there as a special treat for being so accomodating! :)
This is Maddy's new room:
This is Katie's new room:
I think Katie is happy to have her horsie stuff back. It had been residing in the "playroom", which was in the basement and she didn't like going down there. But I think she is now content. What do you think???? :)
3 comments:
Cool!
I like the rooms, did you just move the stuff around in their room or not
Why do you make your daughter sleep in a stable?
Walter - I think she would be much happier in a stable than a bed...
Joey - Maddy is now in Katie's room and Katie is now in Maddy's room. But we still don't have room for a trundle with the daybed in Katie's "new room" so your Mom and Dad will have to sleep in separate rooms when they visit and all you kids will have to have a slumber party on the floor!
Post a Comment