Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Don't even ask..... But if you happen to know someone looking for a puppy and even better, two puppies to be able to keep them together, let me know.


Introducing Gus:







Introducing Zack:







They only have names because the vet needed something for the computer - HONEST! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Nice looking puppies! So glad the girls were able to name them - I know they were just itching to do that.

So, what's next? Are they living with you now??? What did the vet say about them?

Eva said...

Did you really think no one would ask?

Laura said...

So the 7 month pregnant horse riding instructor says to us.... "I think there are some puppies abandoned in the ditch about a mile up the road."

Maddy and I went looking while Katie did her lesson and sure enough, there they were. We tried to coax them out - no luck. The only food we had was a hard boiled easter egg. Although they thought it was tasty, it wasn't enough to get them out.

We went back with 3 cans of Alpo - again no luck.

I was hoping to be off the hook at this point, but no, not in my house! Off we went again, this time with a crate and lots of food. With the help of a lady who was out looking for her lost dogs and two plumbers who were able to fashion a long pipe, we were able to push them out of the drainage pipe and into the crate.

Am I a sucker or what???? Anyhow they are doing well, but very scared. I'm sure they have all sorts of creepy crawly parasites - you should have seen the fleas that came off them when our vet was kind enough to bathe them - but they are warming up to us and hopefully feeling a bit better.

Scooter and Bear are mystified as to what is going on since we are not letting them have any contact until we know everyone is healthy.

Do you need a puppy???? Or two???? :)

Eva said...

Gus' face is just too cute. I am really glad you live so far away......

Viki said...

I'm glad we're not home enough for puppies - Gus is very cute.