Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This first picture is for all of you up in the great white north! :) Spring is just around the corner.... well maybe not the first corner, but probably at least the second or third corner....

Since we don't really get a hard freeze, I had to force the tulips to bloom. One of the neighbor kids came over and was just amazed with the "strange flower" - had never seen a tulip before - go figure! :)




And this one is for Uncle Walter - these are the wolves that the girls were telling you about. Yes, they did get to pet wolves. The lady in the picture is part Choctaw and raises wolves to help educate people about her heritage and the connection between humans and wolves. Not sure I would raise wolves, but she was fascinating.

4 comments:

nak said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Nick-
Surely you have seen a tulip before???? I didn't know you would be so amazed by my picture of a flower! :)

nak said...

I was talking about Maddy and Katie getting to pet the wolves.

Laura said...

Ahhh - I see! :) Just teasing you!