Thursday, January 31, 2008

We are enjoying our ski trip. The weather hasn't been the greatest, but overall it has been a good trip.




I must say this is what I do miss about PA - besides being able to ski whenever we wanted, you really don't get scenery like this in Florida. And you certainly don't get picturesque little farms with stone houses and cool barns like you see in these pictures down in FL either....





















Katie loves to hit all the ski jumps - you can see she caught some good air on this one!

















After skiing, we found this very interesting science museum. Here you can see the girls doing a weather forecast - although it looks like "karate weather"?????




Here they are doing their best Jim Cantore out in the middle of a hurricane.


3 comments:

nak said...

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

What's not fair??? You think you could do a better job at karate weather????

Viki said...

Looks like a fun trip. :-) You're better women than I - I'm a little scared to go skiing.