Because our gas line is by the back door, we had to put the grill there....
And because it is right by the door, there was no room for a counter to eat at, so we had to build a counter seating area on the other side of the lanai (for you northerners - that's the Florida way of saying back patio...)
This is the grill area up close.... Betcha Walter is just dying to get down here to grill something!
This is the counter where Craig will be mixing all the fruity/slushy drinks for Amy and me..... Anyone else care to join????
Also, just for GpaZ (who happened to be chatting with me when I found out I forgot to turn off the hose while filling the pool this morning and it is now 4pm.....) Look at the picture with the pool and you will see it is full to the brim. I am now draining my pool. Let's hope I don't forget to turn off the drain because I understand that is worse than overfilling - with the water table so high, your pool can pop out of the ground! Anyone want to play guess what my water bill will be this month????
Tune in to my next post for some forgotten vacation pictures that some may wish remained in the forgotten pile!
2 comments:
I'll have a frozen strawberry daquiry thing.....cheers!
I am very jealous, it will be a nice set-up, an I will indeed want to come down and grill on it. Now, if you can just get it finished before you decide to move to another state. :)
Post a Comment