Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Craig!

I don't know what came over me (you know, the one who hates to be cold...) but this morning when we woke up and were thinking about what to do for Craig's birthday - out popped "Let's go tubing!" I think maybe it was the fact that since it is finally cold here, the ski resorts have a billion commercials playing on the radio and I had to listen to them all the way home from North Carolina... Marketing at its best! :) Even I have to admit it was tons of fun!











Here we are headed up for our first run down the hill. They have a nice conveyor belt to get you to the top of the hill.







The slopes were a bit slow, so we found that if we tied all of our tubes together we could fly down the hill better!







Maddy heading down the hill...






Had to add this one just to prove I did join the family! :)







After an afternoon of tubing, it was time to warm up with some hot cocoa! (Don't know why this one stays sideways...)






I guess there is more to the Poconos than heart-shaped bathtubs!

4 comments:

Viki said...

Happy birthday Craig!

Glad you guys had a good time tubing.

Go Bears!

Eva said...

Happy Birthday Craig!

Looks like you all had fun.

Grandpa Little said...

GRANDMA D LOVED THE PICTURES. WE ALL LOVED THE PICTURES. YEAAAAA PICTURES!


SHE WAS QUITE AMAZED AT THE IDEA OF A SNOW MACHINE. (ME TO, SORT OF. THAT IS THE FIRST ONE I EVER SAW ACTUALLY MAKING SNOW.)

LOVE,

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA L.

TreyJ said...

That looks like a great time! I've only been tubing/sledding once in my life.