Saturday, December 16, 2006

This one's for Eva - the boys wanted to learn cross-stitch so we bought them some beginner kits. Here they are working on their stitches.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such talented children! I can't wait to see the masterpieces! I still have Viki's first piece on the Christmas tree, and Kristin's first piece on the bulletin board.

Happy stitching!

Tante Evi

Kristin said...

yeah for the biys being crafty??? what are they stiching?

Amy said...

Nicky has the peace sign and Joey has a two-color heart. We haven't stitched in a couple of days but winter vacation will be here on Thursday and lasts 2 weeks. We'll get some stitching in then.

--Amy

Anonymous said...

Fun! Love this post and all of the previous ones.

I have very fond memories of my first piece - Godi helped me and I got to go over to her apartment to work on it. I thought I was so cool to have this secret from mom and to be sleeping over in an apartment!