Lots of cool stuff - pictures and stories - about the fantastic grandkids, the pets and all the other cool stuff in our lives!
Friday, July 07, 2006
We had a great time in Chicago visiting with family and hanging out with Dan and Andy (and Uncle Chris & Aunt Julie) over the holiday weekend. We got to go boating and enjoy a good swim in the lake. We also visited the 4th of July carnival in Palatine - I would have to say the kids are too big for this ride anymore! :) And a big thank you to Aunt Julie who took us horseback riding - even though she couldn't join us with her dislocated knee cap....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You were in Palatine and you didn't stop in to see me? I am hurt!
2 comments:
You were in Palatine and you didn't stop in to see me? I am hurt!
Tante Evi
Yeah - we would've loved to see you! Trey and I live less than 5 minutes from your old place!
Post a Comment