Lots of cool stuff - pictures and stories - about the fantastic grandkids, the pets and all the other cool stuff in our lives!
I tried sending a note before, and I could not find it on the blog. So if you get two from me, sorrrrry.These pictures are really great ! You are turning into very good photographersIt is always good to see your beautiful selves, even it is has to be in a picture.Of course I wish it was in person instead, but we have to settle for what we can get.I will be sure that the Grandmas see these as soon as they get home.Love,Grandpa L.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
I tried sending a note before, and I could not find it on the blog. So if you get two from me, sorrrrry.
These pictures are really great ! You are turning into very good photographers
It is always good to see your beautiful selves, even it is has to be in a picture.
Of course I wish it was in person instead, but we have to settle for what we can get.
I will be sure that the Grandmas see these as soon as they get home.
Love,
Grandpa L.
Post a Comment