Thursday, August 25, 2005

KREILING LITTLE VAC

KREILING / LITTLE VACATION
MAINE – NOVA SCOTIA
August 2005


Our vacation was WONDERFUL! I won’t elaborate as I’m sure everyone wants to just see the pictures but I think we all agree that visiting Maine is definitely worth more than one trip!

THE WHALES!!!!!
We went whale watching in Nova Scotia – couldn’t ask for more perfect conditions – calm seas, little fog, little rain.



Our whale watchers – preparing to head out. The boat was a Zodiac; very low to the water and easily maneuverable.












I so rarely get my picture taken as I’m usually the photographer that I had to add this one! *grin* As you can see, the kids just hung over the sides of the boat and watched whale after whale. It was an incredible day!

More to come... --Amy



2 comments:

Grandpa Little said...

Fantastic !

Grandpa L.

Anonymous said...

What an awsome vacation! I can't imagine who would be able to plan such an adventure as well as take such GREAT photos!