
Here are some shots of "Sweet Maddy" on her last night in the "King and I".
The one shot during the performance is particularly out of focus, but that is probably what the "photographer" gets for "illegal use of camera" - - - you were not suppose to take pictures.
(By the way, in case you never tried it, it seems that if you click on a picture in a blog, it gives you a larger, clearer image --- if the image was in focus in the first place)
Anyway --- like everything both of these girls do --- we were very,very impressed with Maddy's hard work, talent and spirit.
What a sweetie!
Grandpa L.
3 comments:
Thanks, Grandpa, for adding these photos to the blog!!! We couldn't be there so it's great to see Maddy in her costume.
She was GREAT! I've told Laurie to save money to send her to Northwestern U.'s drama school!!
I didn't see Maddy on closing night, but I did see her the week beforehand. She was great! I'm so I glad I was in town and able to see it. :-)
Post a Comment